To root and install custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, you need to install TWRP recovery or CWM recovery on your tablet. Many users are searching for the compatible version for this android device. Finally some users found the right version. Here I will share it to you, if you are the first time to install TWRP recovery on your cellphone, you will get the install guide here too.
1. Charge your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 up to a minimum or 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Disable all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus on your android device and your computer.
3. Backup all your personnel items and other impotent data.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
5. Install the official USB driver for your android device.
Note: we are not responsible for any damage to your device, do it at your own risk.
How to install TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
1. Download and install the latest Odin_v3.07.zip
2. Download TWRP_T31x_r2.tar.
3. Power off your phone and then press the Down Volume button, Home button and Power button at the same time.
4. Now start Odin on your PC and then connect your device to PC.
5. Run Odin, select the F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot options.
6. Pressing down the PDA key/button, choose the above downloaded and then converted TWRP recovery for TWRP_T31x_r2.tar
7. Click the Start option for initialising the installation process and then wait for the process to get finish.
When a word “PASS” in Green colour on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, the install process has been finished. Customers can install custom ROM whatever they like on their tablets right now.