Here is a step by step tutorial about how to install CM10.2 android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus L9 P760. Customers can update their cellphones to the latest android 4.3 platform by the install guide.
LG Optimus L9 runs android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, it has been updated to android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean platform. But LG didn’t confirm whether it would update to android 4.3 and when it would get it. So customers need to flash android 4.3 custom ROM to experience this latest android ROM.
LG Optimus L9 is a only mid-range cellphone, it equped with Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, 4 GB internel memory and 1 GB RAM. Besides, it comes with 5MP camera and a 1080p HD camera. but its battery drains quickly, to extend battery life on your cellphone, you can also flash the CM10.2 JB4.3 ROM.
1. Charge your LG Optimus L9 up to 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Disable all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus on your device and your computer.
3. Backup all your personnel items and other impotent data.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your LG Optimus L9.
5. Install the official USB driver for your device.
Note: we are not responsible for any damage to your device, do it at your own risk.
How to install CM10.2 JB 4.3 on LG Optimus L9
1. Download CM 10.2 zip file and Gapps to your device.
2. Connect and mount your device USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
3. Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 4.3 ROM zip and Gapps zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root.
4. Then turn OFF your device and disconnect from the USB cable.
5. Now to get in the Bootloader Mode. Turn ON your device while pressing and holding the Volume Up button, Volume Down and Power buttons.
6. Follow the navigation instructions on the screen. Select BOOTLOADER and then go to RECOVERY.
7. Once you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset” . Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
8. Perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition” .
9. We recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. From CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
10. Go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
11. Select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 4.3 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
12. Install Gapps by step 11.
13. After the installation completes, Go Back and reboot your device by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
In this way, LG Optimus L9 users can install android 4.3 on their devices, there are many other amazing features in CM10.2 ROM.