Do you want to install apps to SD card on Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810, you need to root your device. Here is a guide about how to root and unroot your device. Now more and more users are familiar with rooting. It is really a great work on android cellphones, because you can do whatever you want to do on your device.
If you root Samsung Galaxy Fame, you can flash custom ROM and install rooted apps on your device. What’s more, you can flash android 4.3 unofficial ROM for your device. If you don’t like rooted device, you can unroot your device and restore it back to stock.
1. Charge your Samsung Galaxy Fame up to 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Disable all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus on your device and your computer.
3. Backup all your personnel items and other impotent data.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your device.
5. Download and install official USB driver. See Samsung Galaxy Fame USB driver.
Note: we are not responsible for any damage to your device, do it at your own risk.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Fame
1. Download MotoChopper and the generic android drivers.
2. Install the generic drivers and extract the Motochopper ZIP to a folder of your choice.
3. Set the phone in USB Debugging mode: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
4. In the folder that your extracted MotoChopper to, run the start.bat file, press any key to continue when prompted and let it do its thing.
5. If all goes well it should say the root was successful and ask you to press any key to restart the phone.
How to unroot Samsung Galaxy Fame
1. Download SuperOneClick.
2. Run the application, and click ‘Unroot’ you should see a few messages in the log box, and then a pop-up message saying that the device is not rooted.
Follow this tutorial, customers can root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Fame successfully. Some users have tried this work and prove it worked!