Official CM10.2 android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM has been available for Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet, we show the way to install CM10.2 for your tablet here. The Nook Tablet is an affordably priced full-featured tablet with a vibrant 7-inch touch screen, built-in Wi-Fi, and a microSD expansion slot. It offers more than a thousand apps through its integrated Nook Store and is optimized for Netflix and Hulu Plus video playback.
Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet runs android 2.3 operating system originally, we guess it will take a long time to get android 4.3 firmware update from Google, so many users flash android 4.3 ROM by themselves.
1. Charge your Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet up to 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Disable all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus on your device and your computer.
3. Backup all your personnel items and other impotent data.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet.
5. Install the official USB driver for your device.
6. your device was rooted and have CWM recovery installed.
Note: we are not responsible for any damage to your device, do it at your own risk.
Flash CM10.2 JB 4.3 custom ROM on Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet
1. Download CM 10.2 zip file and Gapps to your device.
2. Connect and mount your device USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
3. Now copy the downloaded Android 4.3 ROM zip and Gapps zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root.
4. Then turn off your device and disconnect from the USB cable.
5. Now to get in the Bootloader Mode. Turn on your device while pressing and holding the Volume Up button, Volume Down and Power button at the same time. .
6. Follow the navigation instructions on the screen. Select BOOTLOADER and then go to RECOVERY.
7. Once you are in CWM Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset” . Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
8. Perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition” .
9. We recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. From CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
10. Go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
11. Select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 4.3 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
12. Install Gapps by step 11.
13. After the installation completes, Go Back and reboot your device by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
It is CM10.2 nightly android 4.3 ROM for Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet, if the stable version is released, we will give it to all users at once.