Here is a tutorial about how to go to advanced setting in recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570. If you want to install custom ROMs, you will need to use the recovery on your cellphone. Once you move to advanced settings on your device, you can install updates, flash custom ROM, Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache, perform Hard/Master/Factory Reset, connecting with the USB storage and Partition Reformat. In a word, it is a useful tool.
Samsung Galaxy Mini runs android 2.2 operating system originally, it has been updated to android 2.3 already. It equiped with 600 MHz ARMv6 processor. So it runs slowly. If you want to speed up your device, you can flash custom ROMs on your device. Now follow the steps below to go to receovery mode.
1. Charge your Samsung Galaxy Mini up to 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Install CWM recovery. See how to install CWM recovery on Samsung Galaxy Mini.
How to use recovery on Samsung Galaxy Mini
1. Power off your Samsung Galaxy Min.
2. Make sure it gets completely off, take out the battery.
3. Put battery into Samsung Galaxy Min.
4. Press down the Up Volume button, Home button and Power button on your device at the same time.
Now you have entered into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Min, you can choose the advanced settings on your device right now.