Some android cellphones will never get android 4.3 firmware update, such as Samsung Galaxy W i8150. If you want to experience android 4.3 on your device, you have to flash android 4.3 custom ROM by yourself. Here is an android 4.3 ROM which is Growl v3.
Some users are not familiar with Growl v3 ROM, it is based on CM10.2 android 4.3. It has many features, gapps included and working, tweaked with Seeder V7 for better performance, dark theme included, Google 4.3 bootanimation, removed many apps, rooted, and so on.
1. Charge your Samsung Galaxy W up to a minimum or 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Disable all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus on your device and your computer.
3. Backup all your personnel items and other impotent data.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy W.
5. Download and install official USB driver and SDK.
6. CWM recovery or TWRP recovery is installed already.
Note: we are not responsible for any damage to your device, do it at your own risk.
How to install android 4.3 on Samsung Galaxy W
1. Download Growl JB4.3 ROM.
2. Boot to CWM Recovery by holding volume up, power button and home key
3. Make a nandroid backup and make sure to keep a copy of the backup to your pc
4. Wipe data / factory reset
5. Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
6. Format System partition
7. Install Growl.
It is amazing, all users can flash JB 4.3 for Samsung Galaxy W in this way. Enjoy yourself!