As we know, Amazon Kindle Fire runs android 2.3 operating system originally, as it has been released for two years. It gets software update of course, but it didn’t receive android 4.3 software update, so customers need to flash android 4.3 custom ROM manually.
It is the CM10.2 nightly version for Amazon Kindle Fire, customers can experience this custom ROM, CM will fix bugs soon, then they will release stable version.
1. Charge your Amazon Kindle Fire up to 80% battery for successful completion of this process.
2. Disable all your security suites, like firewall and antivirus on your device and your computer.
3. Backup all your personnel items and other impotent data.
4. Enable USB Debugging mode on your Amazon Kindle Fire.
5. Install the official USB driver for your device.
Note: we are not responsible for any damage to your device, do it at your own risk.
How to flash android 4.3 on Amazon Kindle Fire
1. Download CM 10.2 zip file to your device.
2.Download Gapps to your device.
3. Power off your device.
4. Boot your device into Custom Recovery Mode using three buttons.
5. Make a NANDROID backup.
6.From the main Custom Recovery Mode menu select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’ and confirm this action
7. Install CM10.2 and Gapps.
If the stable CM10.2 android 4.3 custom ROM is available for Amazon Kindle Fire, we will share it to all users at once.